Ginas Meeting June 27th 2018 – Agenda and Webex
Reminder the next Ginas Meeting June 27th 2018. This meeting is fully public and anyone is welcome to attend. Please forward this meeting invite to any interested parties.
Here is the agenda:
• Status update of GSRS 2.2 release and what is planned in 2.3 release (Danny Katzel and Tyler Peryea)
• Windows support of GSRS (Danny Katzel and Tyler Peryea)
• Public data version of FDA-GSRS (Larry Callahan and Frank Switzer)
• Current situation of the EU-SRS project. (Frits Stulp)
• Discussion of current examples in the NCATS-SRS cloud. (Herman Diederik)
• Proposals of integration SSG2 and SSG3 ISO models for use in FDA-EU-SRS. (Herman Diederik)
Webex details below:
You can forward this invitation to others.
GSRS June Meeting
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
10:00 am | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) | 2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 626 326 294
Meeting password: Js525YBA
When it’s time, join the meeting.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.