Developed at University Hospital Heidelberg, AiDKlinik® is an electronic system that supports HCPs in hospitals throughout the entire medication process, from admission through discharge. AiDKlinik® also supports outpatient therapy through a certified prescription-printing tool. Tailoring of the therapy to the patients’ needs, e.g. renal insufficiency or allergy-related intolerances, is also automatically calculated to increase the efficiency of the therapy.
- server-based architecture for security, reliability, and efficient management
- round-the-clock availability
- continuous updates with current market data and central configuration management
- configuration flexibility for hospital-specific requirements
- intuitive interfaces (ease of use)
- efficient operation (short search times)
- comprehensive therapy information (product information, drug-drug interactions, dosage adjustment in renal impairment/failure, discharge summary, outpatient prescription printing)
- a sound investment in patient safety and therapeutic effectiveness.