Download EMA Updated Timeline IDMP SPOR June 2017
EMA Updated Timeline IDMP SPOR June 2017. EMA´s IDMP programm envisages the release of ISO IDMP compliant (11239 & 11240) Referential Management Services (RMS) and Organisation Management Services (OMS) on 19th June 2017 (subject to confirmation).
The scope of the release includes data content, functional capabilities and range of services:
- A single source or Referentials data which will include updated lists from EU Telematics Controlled Terms – EUTCT (these are flat lists which have been structured with full ISO data elements), lists migrated from the EUTCT and new lists to support OMS
- Capabilities to standardise, cleanse, consolidate and publish a single list of organisations with their physical locations (also known as organisation dictionary). At the OMS go-live the list of organisations will include the NCA organisations and will gradually be expanded with additional data in Q3 (MAHs, MAAs, MRL applicants) and Q4 (Sponsors) 2017
- Referential and Organisation data accessible via the SPOR web user interface and programmatically via the API (Application Programming Interface),
- New process for NCAs and industry to register/update Organisation and Referential data,
- Specialised team of EMA data stewards to oversee the management of data and provide support to stakeholders.
On-boarding of Users and Functionality Roll-Out
SPOR team has drafted a plan to manage on-boarding of users and functionality roll-out. It envisages the following:
- NCAs on-boarding to start in June
- Industry on-boarding is planned to start in October (when the content of the OMS dictionary will include MAHs, MAAs and MRL applicants)
RMS and OMS functionality roll-out
- NCAs use of RMS as of June
- Industry use of RMS as of October
- NCAs & industry use of OMS as of October (when the content of the OMS dictionary will include MAHs, MAAs and MRL applicants)
EMA will run a webinar on 19 June to present the on-boarding plan.
Additional webinars for stakeholders will be scheduled in the near future.
Download Additional Information
EMA´s implementation plan for the release of ISO IDMP compliant (11239 & 11240) Referential Management Services (RMS) and Organisation Management Services (OMS) as of June 2017